Terms and Conditions
ILEANA DĂIAN-ȘOVA (hereinafter „IDS”) offers the website http://www.ileanadaiansova.com (hereinafter referred to as „the Site”) in accordance with the terms and conditions stated below. IDS reserves the right to change these terms without prior notice. Questions regarding the terms and conditions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The use of this site implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions. For proper use of the site, it is recommended that you carefully read all terms and conditions.
Using this site, registering as a user, issuing orders and sending messages automatically implies acceptance of the provisions below. Otherwise, you can leave this site.
You agree and accept that we may delete or add any information to the site, or we may discontinue any activity without prior notice.
By using the site, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself. If we believe that this obligation is not respected, we reserve the right to block your access, for a certain or indefinite period, to the use of the site, without prior notification.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL THE PROVISIONS OF THIS DOCUMENT, YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF NOT ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE.
- The site will not be used for any illegal activity or for violating the laws in the jurisdiction you belong to;
- The site will not be used to access unauthorized information;
- IDS reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the site for any reason, with or without notice to its users;
- The site is provided in the form desired by IDS. The user assumes full responsibility and risk of using the site. IDS does not warrant that the site will comply with user requirements, that users will be satisfied with the content of the site, that the site will be available at any time, that the site will not present any error of any kind or that any error present in the content or will be corrected immediately;
- IDS is not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the site;
- Any failure of IDS to impose or exercise a right set forth in these Terms and Conditions does not mean waiving that right;
- If any provision of these terms and conditions proves to be invalid or unsustainable, the other terms will continue to apply;
- IDS has the right, not the obligation, to limit or revoke the privilege of using the Website of anyone who, in IDS ‘s acceptance, uses unacceptable content or engages in unacceptable behavior;
- At any time, IDS may refuse to allow a comment or remove it at its discretion.
- You agree to exempt the site from liability for any legal or extrajudicial actions and to cover any costs that may arise as a result of your breach of the terms of this document.
- The site reserves the right to suspend, modify, add or delete portions of its content at any time. The site also reserves the right to restrict the access of users to all or part of its content.
- These terms and conditions represent the entire commitment between the user and IDS and replace any other prior written or verbal commitments between the user and IDS.
Responsibility for Presenting the Products on the Site
We do not guarantee in any way that the event/product/service will be in accordance with your requirements or that it will be safe and error-free. The service can be interrupted by the site administrator at any time without prior information.
We will not be liable to any person or company who uses or relies on non-compliant information or opinions contained on this site. Also, we will not be liable for any kind of harm (direct, indirect, accidental) that results from the misinterpretation, use or inability to use the information presented on the site, any kind of errors or omissions in the content that may lead to any kind of loss.
The images presented on the site are exemplary. The products may differ from the images presented on the site in terms of color, appearance, depending on the browser and the performance of each customer’s monitor. IDS reserves the right to change the availability of products and their characteristics.
The price you will have to pay for participating at events, for products delivered or for services rendered is the one communicated upon the firm confirmation of your order (by phone or email). The products presented in the promotions are valid within the limit of the available stock. Changes in product prices can be made at any time, depending on the price changes communicated by the suppliers or depending on the price strategy of IDS. This will be done without prior information.
Cancellation of Reservations, Return of Products, Reimbursement of Services
The purchased products (by telephone/online) can be returned according to art. 9 of GEO 34/2014. The consumer has the right to notify IDS in writing that he will give up the product within 7 days of purchase, without being penalized. The products must not be damaged, they must have the original packaging intact and be accompanied by all the documents with which they were delivered. The destruction or breakage of the packaging makes it impossible to return the products, and IDS cannot be held responsible. The return of the products will be done at the expense of the customer, who can opt for any type of courier service.
Given that certain products may deteriorate if their storage conditions are not respected or their packaging is not intact/undamaged, these will not be able to be returned, respecting the exception provided by art.16 of GEO 34/2014.
ATTENTION: The refund of the value of the returned products is made only after the verification and confirmation by IDS of the status of the products, the original packaging and the documents that accompanied the product, within a maximum of 14 days from the date of registration of the return.
Regarding the reimbursements for the services offered, the provisions of the Terms and conditions of the coaching sessions, published on the site, are valid.
Any such request/notification regarding the return will be sent dated and signed to the email address: email@example.com
Cookies are data that a website saves in the user’s storage space in order to identify it at its next visit. Cookies are industry standard and are used by most sites, including those managed by us, making it easier for a user to access a site. This technology allows us to adapt the site to your needs. Cookies can be declined using a simple setting that exists in each web browser. Please note that cookies are required to provide you with certain facilities for our online services.
The site reserves the right to send emails containing information, promotional messages, advertising campaigns, etc.
May 6, 2020