If you are aware of the difficulties in the modern labour markets, trying to find a new job, advance up the corporate ladder or change fields completely then career coaching is for you.
I will engage and empower you to land your first job or guide you through a transitional period to your dream career.
As a Career Coach I use a solution-oriented approach to assist and inform any person who is in need of career advice. In other words, I help people define, redefine, and achieve their professional objectives and other work-related goals.
For instance, I can help people figure out what kind of job you’re looking for or help you plan a new career path. I can also give advice on your current work situation (whether you are a freelancer, an employee, or an executive), helping you develop or improve your stress management skills and your leadership and interpersonal skills, including conflict-management skills and self-confidence.
There’s no universal way to climb up the career ladder.
Career paths often vary from one individual to another, yet some similarities usually stand out. That is why I will:
1. Offer you support in professional development to identify goals and work toward achieving them.
2. Help you identify your skills and improve these skills or develop new ones.
3. Assist you during the job searching process by providing you with interview preparation and résumés/cover letters advice.
4. Facilitate conflict resolution by helping you develop emotional intelligence.
5. Inform you about networking and maintaining relationships to actively promote career opportunities.
6. Guide you to overcoming workplace obstacles.
7. Help you make tricky career decisions.
Take this moment to book a consultation call and you’ll find out what career coaching can do for you.
This is a complimentary call for you to ask me questions.
This is also a time for you to share a bit about the challenge you are experiencing so that together we can decide if career coaching is a good fit.
Consultation calls are only available online and last 30 minutes.