The Ask Me Anything Initiative is to facilitate open communication with individuals interested in coaching services. No matter where you are in the world, you can ask any coaching related question.
The purpose of this initiative is to address issues close to the heart of every individual.
How does this initiative work? Please read more to view the steps.
Facilitated through our website, parents, educators, students, etc. can ask questions on coaching related topics divided into various categories (detailed further below).
- Individuals post their questions on the website using the following form. All field are mandatory.
- These questions will addressed in the AMA webinar to be scheduled in the first week of every month.
- The webinar will be for an hour followed by open questions for 30 minutes.
2. Life Coaching
3. Parent Coaching
4. Career Coaching
- How can coaching help me?
- What should I expect from a coaching session?
- How much does a coaching session cost?
- What is Life Coaching?
- What is NLP?
- What is Parent Coaching?
- What is Career Coaching?
- Limiting Beliefs: What are they and how can I overcome them?
- How can I build a stronger relationship with my kids?
- How do I create a career development plan?
Ask your question below: