It’s one thing to have great ideas all the time, but it s a completely different proposition to translate those ideas into actions.
Your mind likes going into a hundred different directions at one time. While you like having all these ideas, you get bogged down by the sheer volume of them.
You might ask yourself:
What path should I take now?
What kinds of ideas will benefit me the most at the present time?
What ideas should I avoid?
What kind of processes should I employ to make my present undertaking work?
What kind of enlightenment can a life coach bring to the table?
A life coach is an expert at the art of dialogue.
A life coach doesn’t just chat with you to pass the time or make you feel good, although you may think this is the ultimate objective.
Among the things that your life coach can help you figure out are :
– Reasons why you have a particular set of behaviors in specific environments and situations.
– The blueprint of your personal beliefs and values and how these affect your ability to do or not do certain things.
– If you are planning to do something new, what your possible routes are and which of these routes are most beneficial to your undertaking.
– The optimal process for acquiring the best results.
– Tenable avenues for sustenance of motivation and self esteem, especially during trying times.